One Simple Mind Trick To Fire Up Your Gym MotivationJanuary 30, 2016
8 Reasons Why You Need To Start SprintingFebruary 12, 2016
Every gym has its share of resident Meatheads.
Some people are simply born Meatheads. Others are diagnosed with Meaty-head-itis just a few months into a weight training regime.
Main Meathead characteristics are…a massively inflated ego…and the individual generally becoming an all-round annoying human.
That’s why the Weight Training Is The Way blog is for all non-meatheads only! 😉
Worried you may be a gym Meathead??? Wanna check you don’t have any of the other worrying symptoms?
Take The Test For Conclusive Results…
- Do you often smash weights off the floor in the gym? While sporting an angry beetroot face?
- Do you grunt loudly while exercising? Like a big bad grunting bear would grunt? Grrrr.
- Or make hissing noises during lifting?
- Have you ever told a stranger in the gym that they were “doing it wrong”? Whether you were asked for advice or not.
- Do you wear a muscle vest? In and out of the gym?
- Do you often pose in the gym mirrors?
- Have you ever given yourself a wink when posing in said gym mirrors? Even once? Even when no-one was looking?
- Do you regularly pose for selfies while training?
- Do you post an average of 20 said selfies per week on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter…with the words ‘swole’ or ‘shredded’?
- Do you regularly produce silent, toxic protein farts at the weights rack?
- If you answered YES to between 2-5 of the above questions then it’s highly likely you have indeed contracted this illness – but there’s still time to stop acting like a d*ck and sort your life out.
- If you answered YES to between 6-10 of the questions then it must be quite obvious looking in the mirror that your head resembles a huge slab of meat.